April 24 at 3:45pm at the Albemarle Courthouse
Property: Lot 6 Murray Dick Woods Road
Debtor: Church Hill Development Co., James B. Spence III, Joshua A. Goldschmidt
Amount owing: $200,000
Bidder brings: $20,000 or 10 percent sale price
Info: Samuel I. White PC 757-457-1460
Some properties that went into earlier foreclosure:
- Three homes at the Belvedere development off Rio Road in Albemarle County.
- Seven vacant sites and two houses in the Wickham Pond development in Crozet. The Wickham Pond properties are assessed at a total of $990,000, according to tax records.
- A $479,900 house under contract in the Old Trail development in Crozet.
- In Charlottesville, two of Church Hill’s condominiums are facing foreclosure. One property is a $599,200 luxury residential unit in the ACAC complex on Monticello Avenue.
- The other condo, assessed at $732,000, is in the same building.
- The Fluvanna County foreclosures include two 4-acre vacant sites in the Centre Hill Estates development, as well as two small vacant sites and one house in the Fox Glen development.
- The Greene County foreclosure is a lot in the Water’s Edge at Lake Saponi neighborhood and is assessed at $126,000.