While the country may be pulling out of Recession, "Recovery" will be slow, painful, and the economy won't be like the "good old days" of the early 21st Century.
Business Insider bullets the issues from the CNBC video:
- We're all in denial
- We're replacing private debt with public debt.
- We're not dealing with the cancer in our banking system.
- We're not making the structural changes we need to make.
- We're not being aggressive enough about restructuring debt (debt for equity swaps).
- Bernanke is a wimpy Greenspan sycophant
- Obama's rewarding the fools who got us here (Summers, Bernanke, Geithner)
- The banksters are taking over again
It was fun while it lasted.