- BI, House Prices Have Hit Bottom! For the 4th Year in a Row
- Bloomberg, Housing Declared Bottoming in U.S. After Six Year Slump
- LA Times, Housing Market May Be On Rebound At Last
- CalculatedRISK, Housing Bottom Callers: Zellman, Thornberg
- CalculatedRISK, The Bottom in House Prices
- Zillow Blog, Whee!
- Via TBP, Asha Bangalore, Improving Housing Market?
Monday, May 21, 2012
In March and April a bunch of folks came out calling for the "bottom." It's too early for this, the forecasts have flawed reasoning, and they ignore the shadow inventory (millions of incomplete foreclosures, as well as underwater would-be sellers) as well as the actual condition of the economy and unemployment. But hey, makes for good filler and headlines.